March 7, 2017
9:00 am-3:30 pm
Learn how you as a farmer or small processor can access new market channels.
● Costing and Pricing for Profit
● Getting Your Product Listed & Keeping it There
● Food Packaging & Labelling
● Food Trends: Consumer & Industry Expectations
● Presentation by the Renfrew County Health Unit
Create new opportunities for your farm or food processing business by learning how to expand into new markets such as grocery stores, restaurants, food hubs, schools, universities and other public institutions.
To register, go to https://sellingfoodtoontario2017.eventbrite.ca